Tips for how transfer whatsapp chat from Android to Iphone
At first, the feature was only accessible initially only on Samsung phones, beginning with Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3. Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3. In the following months, Google made it clear that all of its Pixel phones had the feature. Transfer features is available on all phones which are launched using Android 12 as well. What about the transfer of WhatsApp chats on Android onto iPhone?
Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone
Apple has finally listened to your demands and has now made an option to move your WhatsApp information to your Android phone to iPhone. To accomplish this you’ll either require an entirely new iPhone that isn’t installed yet, or you’ll need to reset your iPhone.
Mark Zuckerberg shared the announcement on Facebook on Tuesday: “We’re adding to WhatsApp the ability to safely switch between phones and to transfer conversations, chat histories, pictures videos, as well as audio messages from Android and iPhone with the end-to-end encryption. This is a highly requested feature. We announced the possibility to switch between Android and iPhone last year, and we are also allowing Android>iPhone.”
Step-by step guide
As stated earlier, you’ll need an updated iPhone for this feature to function. Also, you need Android 5 or higher to run the app on an Android phone, and iOS 15.5 to your iPhone.
These are steps to follow to transfer WhatsApp information to Android and to iOS:
- Get the Moving to iOS application through Google Play on your Android phone.
- Follow the steps within the app until a code is displayed within your iPhone.
- Input the code into the screen of your Android phone, then press “Continue,” and follow further instructions.
- In the end, you’ll see an interface that reads “Transfer Data” at the top. It’s possible to transfer data from applications like Calendar, Contacts, Messages and finally, WhatsApp. Make sure you click WhatsApp before hitting “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the other steps to complete the process of transfering information on your iPhone.